Over the course of time, aswell as your paving or Hardlandscaping beginning to look dirty and unkept it may also require minor repair work, areas of sinkage, edging coming loose, new drainage required or something as simple as repointing of patio areas. All these small problems can make your driveway or patio look unkept therefore loosing your property that kerbside appeal. Here at Cleanpave were just a phone call away and with over 20 years in the Hardlandscaping industry we can put most problems right.
After contacting us, we will make a suitable date to come round and give a free no obligation assessment of the work that needs to be carried out, we can in most cases quickly and efficiently carry out the work at a fraction of the cost of a new driveway or patio.
Here is a list of common paving repairs we carry out.
1) Driveways that have sunken or rutted areas.
2) Replace or reconcrete edgings or kerbs that are loose or broken.
3) Add drainage solutions to areas that flood in heavy rain.
4) Repoint patios or driveways.
5) Replace chipped or broken flags or blocks.